Please find below a job position offer in France . Thanks for forwarding this offer to your respective teams.
Intitut Bergonié (Bordeaux, France) is one of the leading cancer center in Europe. We use the most advanced technologies, including next generation sequencing for the diagnosis, management of patients and clinical/translational research.
We are currently recruiting:
Human Geneticist/Pathologist with a robust background in molecular biology
- Analysis and interpretation of a broad spectrum of molecular diagnostic test results (routine and clinical research)
- Work with the clinical investigators of Institut Bergonié to improve the use of new technologies for accrual of patients
Qualifications / Profile
- MD with a degree in pathology or human genetics including molecular genetics
- Previous work experience/good working knowledge of molecular biology/ genetics
- Detailed knowledge of molecular genetic testing methodologies used in diagnostic
- Self motivated with high levels of personal drive and energy
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team of experts
- Excellent knowledge and application of English (oral and written). Knowledge and application of French an asset, but not mandatory
We are offering a position in a worldwide recognized cancer center highly involved in clinical and translational research.
Location: Institut Bergonié, Bordeaux, France. The city prefered by french people with all amenities (leisure, educational etc) and a nice location beside the Atlantic Ocean. Efficient rail/flight connections to Paris, Spain and Italy puts Europe within easy reach.
Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org